Related Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Template Editor
WARNING! The following product was discontinued on 1st April 2021 and is no longer available for purchase or support:
- Mail Disclaimers
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You wish to have your signature design in different sizes, whether it is for a desktop computer, laptop, mobile device or tablet.
|Clients / Devices||Working|
|G-Mail for Android||✔|
|G-Mail for iOS||✔|
|Apple Mail for iOS||✔|
|Apple Mail for Mac||×|
|Outlook for Android||✔|
|Outlook for iOS||✔|
To create responsive signatures within the On-Premise solutions, you will need to use Microsoft's IF MSO statements. This means that if the mail client does not support these statements, it will display the 'Mobile' version of the signature template.
- Create the base for the signature template using <div> tags. You will need to use style="float:left" to keep these sections in line with each other:
- Insert your logo into the first div tag as displayed below and add width to the first div tag around 10px larger than your logo:
- Insert the required fields into the second div tag and add a width value to this. You may need to adjust this as you go - to ensure you have enough space for the signature. Create return lines using <br/> tags:
- Apply styles to the fields as required by clicking on each field and using the Properties window located on the right-hand side:
- Once you have completed this, you should be able to go to the preview and see the signature appearing similar to this:
- Now, go back to the Source tab. Add the IF statements here.
- Begin by adding the following code above the first div tag in your signature template. Change the width to be the required size for your logo.
- Add the following code below the first div tag but above the second tag:
- Next, add the following below the second div tag: