What is happening?
Following an internal review of our on-premises product suite, we have made the decision to discontinue the following solutions:
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
- Exclaimer Mail Disclaimer
Why is Exclaimer discontinuing these products?
As the industry trend continues towards the adoption of cloud services, our primary focus is on developing our Exclaimer Cloud offering. In the last few months, we’ve released new features and functionality for Exclaimer Cloud including including directory photo sync, QR codes and vCards, and one-click surveys. Our Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Exchange offering also enables on-premises Exchange customers to take advantage of all the latest features and benefits of our cloud service while retaining the use of Exchange. Click here for a free trial.
When are these products being discontinued?
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition and Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition were discontinued on 30 September 2022 with an end of support date of 30 September 2024. Support for these products can no longer be purchased.
Exclaimer Auto Responder and Template Editor were discontinued on 01 July 2021 with an end of support date of 30 September 2022.
Customers can continue to use the software past these dates; however, Exclaimer is longer maintaining or updating these products.
What happens if my Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) needs to be renewed soon?
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition and Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition: Support for these products can no longer be renewed. We recommend migrating to our cloud service. Click to Learn more.
Exclaimer Auto Responder, Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange, and Exclaimer Mail Archiver:
Support for these products is no longer available to renew.
What if I need to download the software again?
Software install files can still be accessed from our Exclaimer Discontinued & Legacy Products page.
Can you recommend a replacement for Signature Manager Outlook Edition, Signature Manager Exchange Edition and Mail Disclaimers
Exclaimer Cloud offers a seamless and efficient way to manage email signatures across your organization. With its user-friendly interface and robust features, you can easily create, manage, and deploy professional email signatures for all your users, ensuring a consistent and branded communication experience.
Migrating to Exclaimer Cloud will provide you with numerous benefits, including:
- Zero maintenance: Exclaimer’s Cloud service eliminates the need for an on-premises installation, offering easy setup and maintenance with no additional hardware requirements, and 99.99% uptime.
- The latest features: Get instant access to the latest Exclaimer features including advanced rules, rotating banners, one-click surveys, directory sync for dynamic content, and a drag and drop editor.
- Platform Independence: Whether your organization uses Microsoft 365, Exchange On-Premises or Google Workspace, Exclaimer Cloud supports multiple platforms, making it a versatile choice for all businesses.
- Robust security: Compliance with the latest security and regulatory standards, including SOC 2 Type II, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27018, and Cyber Essentials.
- Centralized Management: Manage signatures for all users from a centralized web-based interface, and reduce IT overhead by allowing shared access with non-technical users like marketing teams.
To learn more about Exclaimer’s cloud pricing plans, please visit the following link: https://www.exclaimer.com/pricing/
Our dedicated support team is ready to assist you throughout the migration process, ensuring a smooth and successful transition to our cloud service.
Can you recommend a replacement for Exclaimer Mail Archiver?
Exclaimer has identified a great replacement offering from the archiving specialist Cryoserver - which we highly recommend. Cryoserver are email archiving specialists who have been operating for almost 20 years. They offer on-premises and cloud solutions, delivering them in 28-plus countries. Whichever solution you choose from Cryoserver you can trust that you’re in safe hands. You can find out more by booking a conversation with the Cryoserver - Exclaimer Migration Team by clicking here.
Can you recommend a replacement for Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange?
Microsoft 365 now has support for sending as alias addresses so it is recommended to upgrade from on-premises to Exchange Online to take advantage of this benefit. This can also be combined with Exclaimer's cloud-based email signature solution to allow you to realize the full potential of email.
Can you recommend a replacement for Exclaimer Auto Responder?
Exclaimer is unable to offer an alternative solution.