Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 September 2022:
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition
The end of Support for these products is 30th September 2024.
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You compose and send a new email from a mobile device. You notice that the signature appended to the received email is not your organization's email signature. Additionally, there are no images or glorified text and the email is received in plain text format.
The most common cause for this is when you have only configured the HTML signature in the Exclaimer editor.
Rich Text and Plain text versions of the signature template also need to be updated.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the Exclaimer console.
- Select the template that needs to be amended.
- Open the template editor.
- Above the save and close icon you will see Rich Text and Plain Text tabs. Click on each tab to create a template for that format.