WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 June 2021 and are no longer available for purchase or supported:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You have a multi-tenant Exchange environment and you would like to configure Mail Archiver to function with a single domain/tenant and no others
By default, the software will operate using a Global Journal Rule that will pull emails from all domains into the mailbox.
Using this, in combination with some importer policies, you can create a Mail Archiver install that only imports the data for a single tenant.
1. Setup Mail Archiver using the steps here- https://legacy.support.exclaimer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360004502492.
2. Create a new Archiving Policy called "Domain 1 Policy."
3. Go to the Conditions tab and add two new conditions based on specific character sequences.
a. Sender address contains domain.com
b. Recipient address contains domain.com
4. Ensure that this rule is an *or*
5. Select the store for this tenant from your list of tenants.
You can attempt to limit the Global Transport Rule so it only journals messages to that domain, then Mail Archiver can continue to use the default setup.