Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
You would like to add vCards to your Signature Manager template.
Before you add vCard to your signature template, make sure you have already created the vCard.
- Upload your vCards to a web location.
We recommend: You use a file name, such as FirstName-LastName.vcf.
For example: Karen-Green.vcf
These fields are case sensitive. Ensure the image is exactly as the field(s) would display.
- Create a location in the template for the vCard hyperlink to be added. This can be a text box or an image.
- Click on the location you have created and insert a Custom Hyperlink - this can be found under Fields > Dynamic Content > Custom Hyperlink.
The Hyperlink window is displayed.
- In Address, enter the full URL for the vCard.
For example: http://www.CompanyName.com/vCards/Karen-Green.vcf
- Change the first and last name in the Address to the required fields:
To do this, from the Address drop-down, select Message Sender then General, then click First name. Repeat the same to enter the Last name.
The Hyperlink window will look similar to this:
- Click OK to save the changes then close the window.