Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 September 2022:
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition
The end of Support for these products is 30th September 2024.
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You would like to add an external only signature to your emails.
This section describes how you can create a policy to apply a signature only when the email is sent externally from your organization.
To create an external only signature you need to set the conditions of your policy within the Exclaimer Exchange Edition client to only apply when the sender is inside your organization and when the recipient is outside your organization.
To do this:
- Navigate to your policy and select the Conditions tab.
- Select the option The sender is someone.
- The condition window is now populated with The sender is someone.
Someone is in blue to indicate that this has further options - click the link.
A list of additional options is displayed for who Someone is.
- Select The sender is inside or outside of the Organization.
This may default to Outside the organization - if so, click on Outside and use the drop-down option to change this to Inside the organization.
- Click OK.
- Now, go back to the Conditions tab, select The Recipient is someone option.
- Click on Someone link for the recipient options then select The Recipient is inside or outside of the organization.
- Click the Someone link and select Outside from the drop-down options.
- Click OK.
- To ensure that this policy only applies when both of these conditions are met, select Apply policy when all conditions are met option at the bottom of the conditions window:
- Click Save to save the policy.
You will now see: