Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 September 2022:
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition
The end of Support for these products is 30th September 2024.
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You would like to add an internal signature only to your emails.
This section describes how to create a policy to apply a signature when the email is sent internally within your organization.
To create an internal signature, you will need to set the conditions of your signature policy within the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition console with both the sender and the recipient set to 'inside the organization'.
To do this:
- Navigate to your policy then select the Conditions tab:
- Select the option The sender is someone.
- The condition window will be populated with The sender is someone.
Someone is in blue to indicate that this has further options - click the link.
The Select condition window is displayed.
- Select The sender is Inside or Outside of the Organization.
This will default to Inside the organization.
- Click OK.
- Now, go back to the Conditions tab, select The Recipient is someone option.
- Click on the someone link for the recipient options.
- From the Select condition window, select The Recipient is inside or outside of the organization.
- Click OK.
- To ensure that this policy only applies when both of these conditions are met, select the Apply policy when all conditions are met option.
- Click Save to save the policy.
You will now see: