WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 June 2021 and are no longer available for purchase or supported:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You have added or removed domains or child domains from your Active Directory environment. The Mail Archiver Web Search requires specific configuration changes to reflect the changes you have made to your Active Directory environment to ensure users can continue to authenticate to the Web Search site.
On the computer with Exclaimer Mail Archiver Web Search installed, perform a repair install of Exclaimer Mail Archiver Web Search to establish the correct connection strings
- Choose Start, Control Panel
- Choose "Programs and Features"
- From the list of installed programs find "Exclaimer Mail Archiver Web Search"
- Right-click this item and choose "Repair"
- The installer will appear momentarily to reconfigure the Web Search
- The correct connection strings have now been created/removed