Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 September 2022:
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition
The end of Support for these products is 30th September 2024.
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
This article is a general guide for installing the Signature Manager Exchange Edition.
- Double-click the setup file to start the installation. A welcome message is displayed:
- Click Setup to launch the setup wizard:
- Click Next to review the End-User License Agreement:
- Once you have read the license agreement, check the I accept the terms in the License Agreement box then click Next to select a destination folder for the installed files:
- You can accept the default folder or click Change to specify a new location.
- Click Next to confirm the destination folder and prepare the installation:
- Click Install to start the installation process:
- A warning message is displayed, prompting that the Microsoft Transport Service will be automatically restarted during the installation process. Click Yes to proceed.
- Once the files are copied, click Finish:
The installation is now complete and the setup wizard is launched - you can confirm the basic settings and get started with Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition.