WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 June 2021 and are no longer available for purchase or supported:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You may be having this issue because the username might not be correct. Assuming the entered password is correct, please check the username you are signing in with.
In most scenarios, you will only require the username. If this doesn't work, try domain\username or UserPrincipalName.
To resolve this issue, you can disable the 32-bit applications in the Internet Information Services (IIS).
Follow these steps to disable the 32-bit applications in the IIS:
- Click the Start menu and type IIS to open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Open the server in the console and from the left-hand tree, select Application Pools:
- From the centre-pane, right-click Exclaimer Mail Archiver App Pool (Application Pool) and select Advanced Settings. The Advanced Settings window is displayed.
- In Enable 32-Bit Applications, double-click on the True option and c
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver App Pool (Application Pool) and select R