WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 June 2021 and are no longer available for purchase or supported:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
When installing either Exclaimer Mail Archiver or Email Alias Manager Microsoft Outlook add-ons, the following error may be displayed:
Ensure that the CurVer registry key is present and configured correctly on the installation computer. This may require an update in the Windows registry. If you are not familiar with this, you may wish to read about the Windows registry before attempting any changes.
To update the Windows registry:
1. Access the registry editor (regedit).
2. Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Outlook.Application\CurVer:
3. The Default value should match the installed version of Microsoft Outlook. The version will change depending upon which version of Microsoft Outlook is installed:
- -Microsoft Outlook 2007: 12.0
- -Microsoft Outlook 2010: 14.0
- -Microsoft Outlook 2013: 15.0
- -Microsoft Outlook 2016: 16.0