WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 June 2021 and are no longer available for purchase or supported:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
You are using Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange, and wish to migrate the product to a new Microsoft Exchange server.
Follow the process detailed below to migrate to another server.
- On the old server, open the Exclaimer console for Email Alias Manager for Exchange.
- Select the user management tab, and click the export to CSV button to display the save as window.
- Navigate drives and folders to select the required location for the CSV file and enter the required file name.
- Click save to perform the export.
- Install Email Alias Manager for Exchange on the new server.
- Open the Exclaimer console on the new server and select the user management tab.
- Click the import from CSV button to display the open window.
- Navigate drives and folders to locate the required CSV file.
- Having selected the required file, click open to perform the import and return to the Email Alias Manager for Exchange console.
- Once the import is complete, a confirmation window is displayed. This will show the number of imported users and any duplicate entries that were ignored.
- Click ok to close this window.
- Click apply to confirm your actions.
Note: a new license is required to activate Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange on a Microsoft Exchange server in a different Active Directory forest to the original installation. This can be obtained by contacting the Exclaimer sales team.