WARNING! The following products were discontinued on 30 June 2021 and are no longer available for purchase or supported:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For more information, please see the Discontinued Questions and Answers page.
This article guides you through the steps to upgrade the Exclaimer Auto Responder.
To upgrade the Exclaimer Auto Responder, follow the steps outlined below:
Downloading Exclaimer Auto Responder
To download the latest version of the Exclaimer Auto Responder:
- Right-click here to download the Auto Responder.
Installing Exclaimer Auto Responder
To install the Exclaimer Auto Responder:
- Run the Auto Responder installation file Setup.exe on each Microsoft Exchange Server that has the Hub Transport role (Exchange 2007/2010) or Mailbox role (Exchange 2013/2016) installed.
The configuration files are located in the following folder and will not be removed as part of the uninstall process:
|Operating System||Configuration Directory|
|Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
|\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application\Application Data\Exclaimer Ltd\Auto Responder\Configs|
|Window Server 2008 and Up||\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Auto Responder\Configs|
Exporting Configuration Settings
To export your existing configuration settings:
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the Exclaimer node.
- Open the Action menu.
- Select Export Configuration...
- Select a location and file name for the export then click Save.