Relevant Product: Template Editor
This article guides you through the steps to download, install, upgrade and uninstall the Template Editor.
Downloading Template Editor
To download the latest version of the Template Editor:
- Click here to download the Template Editor.
Installing Template Editor
To install the Template Editor:
- Run the Template Editor 2.0.4 installation file Setup.exe on the computer.
- You can get the MSI from Exclaimer support by Raising a Ticket online.
Upgrading Template Editor
To upgrade the Template Editor:
- Run setup.exe file - this will perform an in-place upgrade.
Uninstalling Template Editor
To uninstall the Template Editor, follow any one of the following procedures:
- Run setup.exe file or the MSI file for the currently installed version of ‘Template Editor 2.0’
- Select the required program that needs to be uninstalled in Add/Remove Programs.
Note: In Windows 2008, Windows 2012 and Windows 8 go to Programs and Features.
The configuration files are located in the following folder and will not be removed as part of
the uninstall process:
Operating System File location Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows 8 x86 and x64
Windows 8.1 x86 and x64